Cider Making, Using & Enjoying Sweet & Hard Cider 3rd Edition
Cider Making, Using & Enjoying Sweet & Hard Cider
By Annie Proulx & Lew Nichols
Learn all you need to know about making Apple Cider at home with this informative book. Choose the right apple for your needs, build a press, even plant your own apple trees! Well researched and written, this book will have you making great cider from Day 1.
Discover the pleasures of making and drinking cider. From choosing the right apples through reaping the liquid rewards of a successful pressing, this classic guide has you covered. With detailed drawings of cider-making equipment, methods, and set-up, even a novice juicer will enjoy sweet and spicy gallons in no time. Annie Proulx and Lew Nichols provide insightful, time-tested advice enlivened by a smattering of historical anecdotes. Whether you like your cider sweet or hard, you’re sure to find a recipe that satisfies.
- Make fresh and delicious sweet and hard ciders - including blended and sparking ciders
- Build your own working apple press
- Enhance your cooking with cider as an ingredient
- Choose the right apple cultivar for the flavor you want
- Pland and Plant your very own home orchard for the freshest batch of cider ever!
- Plus! interesting bits of history and lore shed light on cider's colorful past
- Third Edition
- 219 Pages