California Pinot Noir CLASSIC wine kit makes 6 gallons by WinexpertWineXpert
CALIFORNIA PINOT NOIR WINE KIT
APPROACHABLE & EASY DRINKING
Looking for a delicious and versatile wine for any occasion? WineXpert Classic is the perfect wine to have on hand for life's big events and everyday moments.
Experience the satisfaction of crafting high quality and versatile wines from the world's best known countries - from the ripe fullness of a lively Shiraz to a crisp Italian Pinot Grigio, delicious wine is yours for the making.
From the box to your bottle in just 4 weeks.
This is a complete wine making kit that contains 8 Liters (2.11 gallons) of juice and it makes about 30 - 750ml bottles of homemade wine.
This wine making kit includes all the ingredients you'll need to craft your very own wine in 4 weeks. In addition to these ingredients you'll also need some winemaking equipment.
- Primary Fermenting Bucket: Food grade plastic fermenter of no less than 30 liters / 7.9 Gallons
- 23Liter / 6 Gallon plastic or glass carboy with rubber stopper and airlock
- Syphon or Racking Cane and Tubing
- Hydrometer with test jar
- Wine Thief for taking samples
- Large mixing spoon
- Bottle filling wand
- Winemaking cleaner / sanitizer for the equipment
- 30 750ml Wine Bottles and Corks
- Strawberry, cherry & earthy notes.
- 8L / 2.11 gallons of juice
- 6 gallons of Wine
- Time Needed:
- 4 weeks