BrewBuilt™ 3″ Dial Thermometer – 6″ Probe
The BrewBuilt Bi-Metal Thermometers is a top-of-the-line measuring instruments, made in the USA by Tel-Tru manufacturing. Maintain the overall precision of your brew system with these incredibly accurate and generally superior thermometers. These are produced according to strict standards, comparable to ISO9000 quality, and are set up with an 8 year manufacturers warranty boasting that quality.
This superior design provides a faster response to temperature changes and assures more accurate readings. What does this mean? You don’t have to tap the gauge with your finger as much.
They are also accurate to 1% of the total range, feature a polished 3″ 304 s/s housing, a hermetically sealed water proof case, glass face, external calibration capabilities, and a unique anti-parallax dial that provides for easy reading. The reading is actually taken from the last 2.5″ of the probe.
- Large 3″ Dial Face for easy readings
- 6″ Stem perfect for Boil Kettles and HLTs
- High Grade Stainless Steel Construction and hermetically sealed casing
- Can be calibrated with 1/16″ Allen Wrench (Though should never be needed)
- Dual Scale Range: 0-220° F, -10 to 100° C
- Back Connection is 1/2″ MPT, stem is 1/4″ SS
- 8 year Manufacturer Warranty
Only 2 left in stock